Dr. Mills Head of School
- Doctorate of Educational Philosophy, High Point University. Juris Doctorate and MBA, Campbell University.
- Special Education in Learning Disabilities and Behavior
- Disorders, Bradley University
- 18 years of experience in education field including: Teacher, Coach, School Attorney, Senior Administrator, Director of Administration (Principal Supervisor), Assistant Superintendent for Instruction, Chief of Staff
- Master of Education, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN
- Certificate in School Management and Leadership, Harvard University
- 25 years of teaching, instructional coaching, and school leadership in the United States, Middle East, and Asia.
- Led a team of teachers and instructional coaches in the development of the Math and Science Scope and Sequence, which was used at 85 elementary schools.
- Lead member of the team that trained teachers and principals on the implementation of the Common Core State Standards.
- Led schools through both CIS and WASC accreditation processes.
Mr. Brickman Early Years Coordinator
- Bachelor of Education, Auckland College of Education
- QTS Department of Education England; Teaching Council of Aotearoa New Zealand Full Practising Certificate
- A highly knowledgeable and experienced Early Years leader, where has worked as Early Years Coordinator/Head of Early Years which has formed part of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Over 20 years teaching experience and internationally for 16 years working in several different curricular schools from Japan to Malaysia.
- Led schools through both CIS, JCIS and WASC accreditation.
Ms. Juliana PYP Coordinator
- Master of Education (Early Childhood), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Bachelor of Science (Early Childhood), Wheelock College, Boston, Massachusetts.
- IB PYP Certification, EYFS, Singapore Curriculum Framework, Common Core.
- 14 years of teaching and school leadership experience in Singapore and China. Led school in China through IB evaluation process and manages the Early Years and Primary IB Curriculum Program.
Mr. Arif MYP Coordinator
- Masters in History from Calcutta University 1998
- TEFL certification; IB Certification
- 14+ years of teaching experience including 10th year of International Curriculum as MYP-DP teaching experience.
- 7 years of experience as an MYP Coordinator and 8 years of leading as the Personal Project Coordinator.
Ms. Oza EAL Coordinator
- Bachelor of Educationwith English and Science; Bachelor of Science; University of Mumbai, India
- Cambridge Institute of Diploma for Teachers and Trainers
- 18 years teaching experience in international schools in Dubai, Malasia and India
Ms. Victoria Guo
Ms. Lisa Hu
Ms. Xiaodong Li
Click here to meet our 2022-2023 School Year Instructional Team.