Eligibility & Criteria for Admission
Review the Eligibility & Criteria for Admission list to determine your child's eligibility to apply to Sias International School of Zhengdong New District, Zhengzhou (Sias International School).
Documents Needed for Admission
Please ensure that you have all of the documents listed below:
- completed application form (download the Application Form and submit by email or in person along with following documents)
- copy of front page of foreign passport for child and and the passports of each parent
- copy of birth certificate
- copy of immunization record (up-to-date)
- passport sized photo (2)
- previous school records showing at least the last two years of school (full transcript for high school) – note that non-English school records must be translated into English
- behavior/citizenship report from previous school
- completed billing form
The fee for making an application to Sias International School is RMB 2000 for PreK to K, RMB 3000 for G1 to G12. Please include this amount at the time that your application is submitted. Please note that if your child is admitted into SIS, this amount will not be credited to the School Fee to be invoiced upon admission.
After receiving the application fee, the school admissions office will arrange an interview for your kid and family.
Decisions are based on a careful examination of each student’s ability to achieve success in an atmosphere of high expectations and within the context of an English language-learning environment. In making this assessment, SIS will evaluate each candidate’s English language proficiency, demonstrated academic achievement and developmental and social/behavioral history. SIS will inform parents of the Head of School’s decision on an offer of admission and on the grade level placement as soon as possible.
Payment of School Fee
Payment of the School Fee is required to secure your child’s seat at SIS. Upon acceptance of an offer of admission, an invoice will be issued to the parent. Payment is due upon receipt and must be made before the student begins attending SIS.