All tuition fees and costs are quoted in RMB. Tuition at Sias IS includes all related cost to:
- All text and resource materials
- Library and database membership
- High speed/wireless internet access
- Sports and fitness facility access
Fees are not included such as: application fee, capital levy fee, meal fees, school uniform fee, school bus service and others.
|1931 for 14 pcs (Parents’ choice to buy)|
|Within 5 km: 957/Month|
|Between 5-10 km: 1125/Month|
|More than 10 km: 1275/Month|
|After school activities (ASA) students can choose, attend and pay relevant fees|
Tuition Payment Plans
|10 days within receiving the invoice|
|Aug 1st and Dec 31st|
I. Application Fee
- The application fee will be fully refunded under below circumstance:
- The student fails to pass the admission assessment and is not admitted.
- Within 60 days of enrollment, the school considers that the student is not suitable to study at school.
- The application fee is not refundable for students who withdraw from the school due to personal reasons.
- If a student fails to enroll for personal reasons (such as: family move, etc.) after being admitted to the school, he/she will apply for admission again within two years from the date of payment, and school will no longer charge the application fees.
II. Refund for tuition and capital levy fee
- If a withdrawl occurs before May 31, the full tuition invoiced for next school year will be refunded.
- If a withdrawl occurs after May 31, but before the first semester starts, the full tuition invoice for next school year minus a Withdrawl Administration Fee of RMB 20,000 will be refunded.
- Students withdrawing at any point from Semester 1 to Semester 2 of the school year are entitled to apply in writing for a refund equal to the remaining fees paid for all subsequent semesters of the school year, from which the student currently withdraws, minus a Withdrawl Administration Fee of RMB 20,000.
- Failure to pay the Withdrawl Administration Fee will result in a withholding of all school records.
- Students are charged the rate of the full semester's tuition for all semesters in which they are enrolled in whole or in parts.
- Continued enrollment is presumed (regardless of the attendance record) unless official written notice of withdrawl is provided to the school.
- Sias IS will not consider any school suspension refund.