Thank you for your interest in our school. Below is a collection of common questions asked by most parents. If you still have questions not in the list, please don't hesitate to let us know by filling out the request info form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- When was Sias International School of Zhengdong New District, Zhengzhou (Sias IS) founded?
- What grade levels are offered and who are the students that attend Sias International School?
- What is the relationship between Sias International School and Sias University?
- How does Sias IS select its Leadership team and teaching faculty?
- How does my child apply for admission to Sias International School?
- What qualifications does my child have to meet to be admitted to Sias International School?
- Can students join Sias IS in the middle of the school year?
- How does the school evaluate students? Are there mid-term and final exams? Will the results be sent to parents?
- What are the curriculum standards and teaching methods used in Sias IS?
- What if the students' English is not good enough to understand, can they follow the class?
- Do students learn Chinese at Sias IS? What are the standards of their Chinese classes?
- Where do the Sias IS students go after graduating? Do students take the university entrance exam or apply for universities abroad? Can they apply for universities and colleges in China?
- What is Sias IS’ tuition fee?